The Kestrel features a beautifully open layout, complete with three bedrooms amongst its 2,015 square feet of indoor/outdoor living space. Adorned in a chic mountain modern aesthetic, The Kestrel is an idyllic vacation home with fully-appointed interiors and plenty of room for everyone in the family to live comfortably.
The Residence Club offers shared real estate ownership in 16 luxury cabins located along the Upper Provo River just minutes from Park City. Here, owners benefit from an effortless, turnkey lifestyle with six guaranteed weeks of vacation per year and additional free weeks when available. Owners also enjoy full use of Victory Ranch club amenities and access to a dedicated member services team, affording an entirely flexible way to own a contemporary mountain home.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
- Grand master bedroom suite features vaulted ceilings, an expansive private patio and spa-like bath, complete with heated floors and luxe toiletries
- One large en suite bedroom lies on the first level, with a king size bed and pull out couch
- Large great room showcases soaring ceilings, a fireplace and glass sliding doors that open seamlessly to the exterior
- State-of-the-art kitchen comes fully-equipped with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, as well as all cookware and baking essentials
- Split-level patio is host to a 7-person hot tub, fire pit, BBQ and covered dining area with ample seating
- Beautifully decorated in a mountain modern aesthetic with weathered ash wood exteriors and Ipe Brazilian walnut patio flooring
- Private parking garage with a 6-passenger MotoEv and secured storage space
Victory Ranch is pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtain housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. Access to and use of golf and other amenities is restricted to Victory Ranch Club members and subject to applicable membership fees, membership dues, and other limitations. Obtain the property report for Victory Ranch, required by federal and/or state law, and read it before signing anything. No federal or state agency has judged the merits or value, if any, of property in Victory Ranch. This is not intended to be an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of offers to buy, to residents of CT, HI, ID, NY, NJ, OR, PA, SC, or any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law. WARNING, the California Department of Real Estate has not inspected, examined, or qualified any offering of the property in Victory Ranch. NOTICE TO NEW YORK RESIDENTS: The developer of Victory Ranch and its principals are not incorporated in, located in, or resident in the state of New York. No offering is being made in or directed to any person or entity in the state of New York or to New York residents by or on behalf of the developer/offeror or anyone acting with the developer/offeror’s knowledge. No such offering, or purchase or sale of real estate by or to residents of the state of New York, shall take place until all registration and filing requirements under the Martin Act and the Attorney General’s regulations are complied with, a written exemption is obtained pursuant to an application is granted pursuant to and in accordance with Cooperative Policy Statements #1 or #7, or a “No-Action” request is granted.