After a long day on the slopes, nothing beats this trifecta: a drink or two at 875 Main, a good meal and great company. So after catching up with friends and warming up in our members-only lounge at the base of the Town Lift, venture down Main Street for an unforgettable bite to eat. Fortunately, you don’t have to go far to satisfy your inner foodie at these five nearby hotspots.
1. Riverhorse on Main
Recognized nationally for its award-winning dining experience, Riverhorse on Main is a 17-year recipient of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award, making it a must-visit for Park City visitors. It’s not just one of the best restaurants in Park City or even Utah—it’s considered among the best in the nation.
- Make a reservation
- Try the Trio of Wild Game
- Save room for dessert
Located inside the Waldorf Astoria, Powder serves “elevated comfort food” for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Its menu changes seasonally, based on the availability of local ingredients, but always satisfies.
- Opt for Chef Schaefer’s curated five-course Tasting Menu ($60/person)
- Come back and visit for breakfast
tupelo Park City is the place to go if you want to taste something you’ve never tried before. The ever-changing menu is inspired by flavors and traditions from across the globe—brought to life by locally sourced ingredients. Expect unexpected pairings and new flavors, alongside familiar favorites.
- Join for Sunday brunch (and try the Bloody Mary bar)
- Try one of their award-winning cocktails
- They do have some vegetarian/vegan options, but their specialties are meat-based
Specializing in shareable small plates, Handle serves a delicious assortment of American dishes with globally inspired flavors. From appetizers to desserts, carefully chosen wines to handcrafted cocktails, Handle has a real handle on great taste.
- They’re very accommodating to dietary restrictions (vegan, gluten-free, etc.)
- Dine family-style and share a bunch of small plates with your table
Eat, drink and lounge at Fletcher’s—a restaurant named after a beautiful dog with a big heart. The atmosphere is happy, comforting and warm, just like the effect Fletcher the dog has on people.
- Make a reservation
- Definitely start with the biscuits
- Sip a cocktail by the fire in the Library Lounge before or after your meal